Thursday, March 12, 2009

Design Edge

A few years ago, I came across a Canadian-based design magazine called "Design Edge". I'm sure some of you have heard of it, but for those who haven't here's a quick run down:

Design Edge Canada is print magazine that is published six times per year with the highest circulation to professional graphic designers of any publication in Canada. Regular departments include News on Design, Trendspotting, Case Study, Design for Print, Tool Tips, Newsmakers and New Releases. Each issue has a cover theme and cover feature that are outlined in our editorial calendar.

My favorite part about the magazine is that it's Canadian and it gives you lots of info on what's happening in our country's design scene, from east to west. I love it!

It's a fairly small publication at this point, at only 25 pages, but I think it's a good quality read for it being free. I highly suggest subscribing.

http://www.designedgecanada.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment