Friday, August 7, 2009

I Got Karma In My Pocket

For the past few days I've been making sure to keep my karmic freebies close at hand.

Monday I printed a set and left the house determined to find somewhere to plant one. At first, I didn't think I would have much of a chance to hand them out but as the days went by, I've been pleasantly surprised to see that I actually have more opportunities than I thought.

The bus drivers I encounter on a daily basis, the commuter train attendants, the waiter/waitress that waited on me and my man tonight at a restaurant, the baristas who make my misto to perfection each time...

Once I started handing them out I couldn't stop! I wanted to hand them out to everyone I came across! It not only made me feel great to recognize someone's efforts, but it gave me lots of ideas and inspiration for some more cards that will be added to my site soon.

I only have a few left, so I'm going to try to get out there to hand out some more.

1 comment:

Jon Strocel said...

It's a great idea, and I love the design!

Post a Comment