Monday, February 15, 2010

Logo Love

I'll admit...I never liked designing logos. When briefed on designing one, it always felt like I was being asked to climb a steep mountain without any gear. However, the more logos I've designed, the less intimidating the process has become, even though the process never changed.

What attracts me to designing them is overcoming that challenge, finding a solution that allows the logo to speak to its audience without having to say a word, making them as engaging as a wink from across a room. It's such a rewarding feeling to accomplish that and addicting, to say the least.

Having designed my current logo almost 4 years ago, I figured it was about time to revisit it. Not just for the sake of designing a new one but to create something more conceptual, professional, and that would showcase my skill as a designer just a little better. Stay tuned for updates.

In the meantime, I highly recommend visiting this website by one of my favorite designers, David Airey, which is all about logo design love.

No comments:

Post a Comment